Learn how Alaska can help make your child’s Christmas more magical with mail from Santa postmarked from the North Pole!
Did you know you can send your child’s Christmas letter to Anchorage, Alaska and they will postmark Santa’s reply from the North Pole? It’s true, and I’ll show you how! But don’t delay; you must get the letters to Anchorage by December 15th!
- Have your child write a letter and address the envelope to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a reply from Santa. If you think they may recognize your writing, have a friend or relative write it for you!
- Put Santa’s reply in an envelope and address it to your child. Put SANTA, NORTH POLE in the return address area. Don’t forget to put a stamp on it!
- Take both letters and put them in a larger envelope. with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Please remember, the letters must be in Anchorage by December 15th, so get them in the mail by December 9th or 10th as holiday mail can take a while to get to Anchorage.
- If you’d like to save paper, just write on the back of your child’s letter.
- Want to keep their list? Don’t send it, save their letter in a secret place! Or secretly put both letters in the same envelope that gets sent back.
- Don’t forget to make the letter personal! Add details like grades, volunteering, new haircut, and helping mom or dad!
PS- Still looking for gifts? I created some awesome gift guides! I hope you check them out!