Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Are you looking for a great gift for the special girl in your life? There’s even a few things the boys will like too!
- A flashlight- I personally have this Streamlight flashlight and love it! I purchased it in 2012 and it’s still going strong!
- A headlamp. Handy if she’ll be working in the dark.
- A hammock. Connect to poles at a campsite or find two trees!
- Socks that say Let’s Go Camping. Here are some cute forest animal socks.
- It’s always happy hour hoodie. or a This is how we roll hoodie.
- Keep her hands warm and cell phone charged with this Rechargeable Hand Warmer / Portable Battery Pack/ LED Flashlight.
- A camcorder. Smartphones have taken over the video world, but I still use my camcorder all the time! I have the previous version and love it!
- A waterproof, dustproof, freezeproof, tough camera. I purchased two for my kids when we went on a 4,700-mile road trip. They survived and took amazing photos!
- Binoculars. I don’t know many people who don’t love to look through them occasionally!
- Collapsable bucket. They are highly recommended by RVers & campers!
- A new mug! Here’s a Happy Camper mug!
- New towels.
- A new welcome mat.
- A Swiss Army Knife.
- Happy Camper Duct Tape. Super cute yet totally functional!
- Happy Camper Cap. Here’s another cute cap!
- Does she like wine? Here’s a wine glass.
- A new travel book- 1,000 Places to See in the United States and Canada Before You Die
- A trusty, work everytime Fisher Space Pen and a nice notebook or calendar.
- Gift cards for fuel
You may also like my other posts-